Wednesday, May 7

This past weekend, my friend Erin and I took off to the Austin area for a girls' weekend. Thursday night we stayed with my sister Misti in Bastrop and hung out most of the day Friday so we could see Jordyn when she got out of school. Erin and I took Landon with us for a little while so Misti could get some of her work done at home. We got a few pictures in even after I accidently whacked Landon in the face with my huge camera! No tears :) Friday afternoon, we headed to Pflugerville to see our friends Jennifer and Jeremy. You may remember me posting about them back in November. Jennifer went into labor and had her triplets 16 weeks early. Mallory and Kelby spent 108 days in the NICU at St. David's and have now been home for over 2 months, and sweet baby Evan passed away just 5 hours after birth. It was so wonderful to spend time with all of them this weekend. We got plenty of cuddle time with Mallory (now named Mal Pal) and Kelby. They are so sweet and tiny!


Photo session with Landon :)







Precious Mal Pal...I can't believe I didn't get ANY pictures of Kelby! You can visit Jenn's blog on the right under "Jennifer C."



Jennifer and Erin





2 comments:

The Brackeens said...

What a cutie!!! He could be on a commercial or something...looks like he has the perfect personality for it! ;) The bow head is pretty cute, too!

The von Minden Family said...

We had a great visit with you and Erin. Thanks for taking those adorable pictures of my "sweet:)" boy Landon.

The pictures of Mallory are so precious!!