Thursday, May 15

After Michael decided not to pursue the military career anymore (most of you probably had no idea about this anyway), I decided to start working on my teaching certification again.
So...here is the plan.

Michael "says" :) he has 2 years left of school. Note: He has said he had 2 years left when we first started dating! That is beside the point. He has changed his major to something that he is really interested in (for the time being :) )...so he may actually be done in 2 years!

I, on the other hand, am working 1 full-time job, 1 part-time job and 1 teaching certification program. Am I crazy? Probably...but once again, that is beside the point :)
I will be taking the TExES at the beginning of June and will be done with my online courses by early August! I am extremely nervous but extremely excited as well.

Wish us both luck!

4 comments:

FeedingYourMind said...

That's intense!

Fabulous Family of Five! said...

Yay! You will do great! Remember, talk to Jason ANYTIME for some advice b/c he was just there! :)

M'chelle said...

Melody, I think it is wonderful that you are persuing teaching. You will be wonderful at it! Sounds like you have a crazy schedule, but I have no doubt you can do it! Have a great weekend!

The Brackeens said...

Wow! Do you get to sleep, too?