Wednesday, February 20

My sister April is having her baby tomorrow! Riley decided that being upside down wasn't as fun so now she is breech. April is scheduled for a c-section tomorrow morning! I just wish all of us sisters lived in the same area. We want to be in GA with them so badly!

On somewhat of the same note, I am ready for February and March to be over with. I would have been about 36 weeks pregnant right now. It is hard to imagine that right now, but it makes me incredibly sad. I wish I was packing my bag for the hospital stay. I wish I was washing all of the baby's clothes and putting them in the dresser for the arrival. I wish I was decorating a nursery. I wish I was having people ask me when I was due. I wish I could feel the baby moving inside of me. I wish a lot of things...

Even though I just felt a lot like Debbie Downer, I needed to be real just for a second. I go all day thinking about having a baby but have to go about my daily routine as if I'm not constantly sad.

I can be real on here.

8 comments:

Katherine said...

Yes, you can be real-I mean, if not here-where else?

I love you and am praying for you!! :)

Anonymous said...

Mel, you have every reason to feel that way right now. I still get sad every year when August rolls around. That would have been my due date. Hang in there!!

Britney K said...

I have a couple of things to say.
On a the surface level - your blog is too cute.
On the heart level. I know the Lord hears the desire and cry of your heart. Know that I am praying and believing that the Lord will bless you with a child of your own!
I'm sorry that doesn't make you feel better immediately. I do love that you are real. :)

Ashley said...

Hey friend, We are so excited about Riley's arrival. I am so sorry that this is a hard time for you guys. You are on my heart.

April Carrasco said...

I am sorry Mel! You are in my thoughts and prayers! April and Riley will be in my prayers tomorrow.

Amy said...

I understand. I wish I could make it better.

Meredith said...

I'm thinking about you today! I hope you feel the hugs!

Kaylane said...

Mel - I had no idea that you lost a precious piece of you. My heart aches for you, but I praise God that He is bigger than this world and that He will grant the desires of your heart!

I love you!
Kaylane