Monday, June 9

TV Talk

--Army Wives. Season premiere last night. LOVED it. Incredibly sad but loved it, nonetheless.
--The Real World. My favorite season so far. Anyone else out there watching it?
--Design Star. Season 3 started last night. LOVE that they have to build their own shelter. LOVE that it is in Nashville.
--The Next Food Network Star. Love the really young guy.
--The Mole. Love the show, but the suspense kills me.

There are more, trust me.

I realize that this post is random, and I also realize that my use of punctuation is incredible horrible and didn't write in complete sentences. I don't care.

Anyone have an input on these shows or any others I didn't list?

3 comments:

Grammy Forest said...

I wanted to watch Army Wives, but you know your dad. SciFi! I would like to watch the Design show, but again your dad. I definitely need a tv in our room so I can watch something other than SciFi. Sometimes we do like to watch the same things.

Jennifer said...

I really wanted to watch Design Star and Food Network Star, but someone called me and interrupted my prime tv watching time.

Just kidding. :)

Congrats on passing!!!

Unknown said...

Oh man Army Wives just blew me away!! I was a little suspicious...but didnt give in and then it just took me by surprise! I just love that show!