Thursday, April 17

My dreams last night were quite bizarre.
Dream 1: Michael and I were in Paris. I was standing under the Eiffle tower trying to take a picture and there were TONS of birds, and I kept getting pooped on! ugh.
Dream 2: I was back at the house I grew up in. We grew up on 7 acres of land but when I pulled up, all of the land had been stripped. There was a huge hole in the ground and the house was in the hole. It started raining and the whole filled with rain. I had to swim down to try and get inside the house. I couldn't catch my breath.

I woke up and I couldn't breathe. I have been congested since Saturday.
I actually had more vivid dreams last night that consisted of being in the Campus Center at ACU with my 8 year old sister-in-law. I don't know. Sometimes I wish I didn't remember my dreams.
Do you ever wake up and that is ALL you think about all day? ugh...

3 comments:

Britney K said...

Yikes! This is weird! I opened up my google reader to check blogs before I posted MY DREAM on my blog and the only blog that was updated was yours...about your dreams. Hum...
Dreams are crazy and I totally think they have meaning sometimes. Other times chocolate or bad pizza brings them on. HA! If yours mean anything I pray the Lord brings you revelation quickly.
Blessings!

Anonymous said...

I had a very disturbing dream last night. The strange thing is we had Landon last night and early this morning I was awakened by him wanting his milk. I got up, got his milk, went back to sleep and my dream started where it had let off. I have been thinking of it off and on all to the point I thought it would make a good, but disturbing, story. As I get older, my dreams get more intense and memorable. Scary sometimes.

The Brackeens said...

I have CRAZY dreams and sometimes I wake up mad at someone and don't know why...then I remember it was a stupid dream. Oops.