Saturday, March 22

So...

I go to get gas at the same place I had the "mishap" I mentioned a few blogs ago. I am working on getting out of my car and reminding myself to put the nozzle back when I am done :) and I see an old man with a walker hightailing it around the corner and passes right between my car and the front of the convenience store. About two seconds later, I see a nurse running from the back of the neighboring nursing home towards the old man. I guess he was trying to make his escape...

Man...I should have taken a picture.

6 comments:

FeedingYourMind said...

That's so awesome! I would have been cheering him on!! HA!

P.S. I hear you can really fly with a walker! ;)

Unknown said...

thats too funny! I think we get gas at the same place :)

Julie said...

hilarious. i remember a similar incident when i was at the nursing home during junior high or high school. we had been talking to a lady and a few minutes later the alarms started going off. she was running out the door.

poor little things.

anyway, good story. glad you're working to improve your gas-pumping skills! ;)

Anonymous said...

You are so crazy. Who won the nurse or the old man?

Amy said...

I love the new design! I think I need one too to make it more "spring-like." You make me one, ok?

Shannon said...

Hey Melody! I've been meaning to stop by and say hello for...oh, about 3 months now. I guess I've been in the "newborn fog" for too long!

You are too cute with your hubby in that picture. And, I loved your story. I could totally picture the scenario!